Pengaruh Sistem Pelayanan dan Teknologi Informasi Terhadap Daya Saing Perpustakaan SMP di Surabaya

Santoso, Rudi ORCID: (2011) Pengaruh Sistem Pelayanan dan Teknologi Informasi Terhadap Daya Saing Perpustakaan SMP di Surabaya. In: Seminar Nasional Sistem & Teknologi Informasi (SNASTI) 2011, 30 September 2011, Surabaya.

[img] Text
PELAYANAN.pdf - Published Version

Download (717kB)
Official URL:

Search this title on : |


This study aimed to test the effect of the Service System and Information Technology on the competitiveness of library. Competitiveness in this study indicated in some ways, first, the contribution of libraries to their institutions according with the functions and roles; second, the role of supporting teaching and learning process, the third is renewal of the current issue of library collections; fourth, the new references procurement; fifth, the financing; sixth, the utilization opportunity amid the lack of operational funds. This research receipts quantitative approach using regression analysis. Populations of this study were Junior High School in Surabaya by using purposive sampling method. This research reveals that library service factor and library information system can explain the building blocks of competitiveness by 29.2% or 30%. And the rest, 70% is another element. Service system have a significant influence on the competitiveness simultaneously indicated the value of significance 0.000 <  (0.05). Meanwhile, the results of regression independent variable (X) on the competitiveness of (Y) partially, indicating that only a library service system that provides significant partial effect, with the value of significant is 0.000 <  (0.05) and 0.649 >  (0, 05) for information technology..

Export Record

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Additional Information: ISBN : 978-979-8968-34-1
Uncontrolled Keywords: Service, Library, Information Technology, Competitiveness
Dewey Decimal Classification: 600 – Technology > 650 Management & auxiliary services
Divisions: Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat > Seminar Nasional Sistem & Teknologi Informasi (SNASTI) 2011
Depositing User: Rudi Santoso
Date Deposited: 21 Apr 2014 14:40
Last Modified: 21 Apr 2014 17:27

Download Statistics

Downloads over the past year. Other digital versions may also be available to download e.g. from the publisher's website.

View more statistics

Actions (login required)

View Item   View Item